Here at Alpha Safety Training, we can provide your company with a wide range of Health and Safety training courses and qualifications at our Head Office/Centre in Swansea, at our new centre in Cardiff; Ranging from the NEBOSH General Certficate, IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Working Safely and Risk Assessment courses, also standard Health and Safety courses from Level's 2, 3 and 4, Working at Heights, Asbestos Awareness and COSHH qualifications.
Why is Health and Safety Training Important?
Over 200 people are killed each year in accidents at work.
Over 1,000,000 people are injured at work each year.
Over 2,000,000 people suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work each year.
Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work should be the No.1 priority for all businesses. As an employer, or even employee, you know that competent employees are highly valuable.
Providing the right health and safety information and training will help you to:
1) Ensure your employees are not injured or made ill by the work they do
2) Develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone.
3) Find out how you could manage health and safety better
4) Meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
1) Will contribute towards making your employees competent in health and safety
2) Can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause
3) Can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health.
The law requires that you provide whatever information, instruction and training is needed to ensure the health and safety of your employees.